Skater Video Analysis Questionnaire
Please fill out all information to the best of your ability to help us design the most beneficial off-ice program for you.
Phone number: Email Address:
Parents’ names (if applicable):
Years skating: Coach:
Highest level consistent jumps:
Moves that are difficult to complete:
What are your short and long term goals for skating?
Hours skated per week and days skated:
Describe you current off-ice training program:
What are you looking for in an off-ice program?
Describe any injuries you have had: when and for how long? Did you have treatment?
Functional Movement Screen Instructions
2) Video the following movement tests:
* Deep Squat (at least 5 repetitions, side and front view)
* Hurdle Step (at least 5 repetitions, side, back, and front view)
* In-Line Lunge (at least 5 repetitions, side, back and front view)
* Shoulder Mobility (twice each side)
* Active Straight Leg Raise ( 5 repetitions each side)
* Trunk Stability Push-Up (at least 5 repetitions)
* Rotational Stability (5 repetitions each side
Sk8Strong Inc. 2008